On-Site Phone Systems
We offer the most flexibility in the industry to better suit any business communication needs.
About our On-Site Phone Systems
At the core of the nexMatrix Telecom, Inc’s portfolio infrastructure is the Protel PBX. The PBX is a unified communications call control platform that can deliver the right experience to the right endpoint depending on business requirements. From the smallest business to the largest enterprise, the Protel PBX is the right solution!
Small to Medium Business PBX phone systems today are increasingly more sophisticated from call groups to acids from auto attendance to conference bridges. The Protel PBX provides specialized features to support your business workflow and even more. Ask us how!
The Protel PBX Enterprise Options provide the services employees want and your enterprise expects. From automated attendants, conferencing, call forwarding and unified communications, to custom feature design to better manage the critical details of full enterprise demands!
The Protel PBX provides an extensive array of monitoring and call data mining tools that allow you to keep a finger on the pulse of your business. From real time call & que data to call re-sending and management “spy” features such as whisper, listen and barge are available to keep your company at peak performance.
We constantly update the Protel PBX control panel to provide you a simple solution to make changes and produce reports
You may use our Knowledge Base for answers, Support Ticket System, and telephone support if you subscribe, even 24×7 support!
We have partners who can provide sales and installations in the United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, and Western Africa
You have unified communications not only for voicemail to email, but you can be notified of outages, down forwards, and many other issues that can occur, even if a phone is unplugged!
You can order your Protel PBX with redundant power supplies, or even have a backup ready to go on hosted and switched automatically!
Mobility solution (Business SMS desktop/mobile apps)
What nexMatrix delivers with SIP Trunking Services:
- Complete end-to-end management: nexMatrix Hosted Solutions SIP Trunking includes both the access circuit and port, making it easy to manage and maintain.
- Out-of-the-box connectivity: Setup is a breeze using our standard configurations and assistance from our technical support staff.
- Fast and reliable service quality: Get direct, always-on access to the nexMatrix Hosted Solutions nationwide IP Tier 1 network and the Public Switched Telephone Network.
- Make more calls without buying more bandwidth: Voice compression technology allows more simultaneous voice calls on the same bandwidth; and dynamic bandwidth allocation allows you to maximize circuit utilization while ensuring that critical voice traffic gets the highest priority. We can deliver 722 and 729 to your company!
- Ease-of-use: Easily change, add and manage voice features online, in real time, from anywhere using a secure, intuitive web portal.
nexMatrix Hosted Solutions is a SIP provider for small-to-medium size businesses as well as enterprise level businesses. nexMatrix Hosted Solutions SIP Trunking service is designed for small-to-medium businesses with fewer than 500 employees and fewer than 10 locations. For larger businesses, nexMatrix Enterprise SIP Trunking offers SIP services that meet the unique needs of large, multi-location organizations. Consider nexMatrix Cloud Hosted PBX which is designed for those organizations seeking to eliminate their investment in PBXs altogether.
- Operator Services
- Directory Assistance
- Full compliance with Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) requirements
- Local Direct Inward Dialing numbers (DIDs)
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Web Hosting, Conferences, Meetings
- Bandwidth-based voice and data pricing, regardless of the number of lines/sessions
- Flexible calling plans for off-net calling
- Manage voice features in the secure, self-serve nexSwitch Portal
- Down Forward when your broadband connection fails
- Automatic call routing/ business continuity failover: Automatically redirect incoming calls to an alternate number
- Click-to-Call and other Integrations
- 99.99 Uptime SLA with Geo-Redundancy
- QoS Monitoring and Alarms
- Voice compression: Make additional simultaneous calls over the same bandwidth
- Virtual DID numbers: Allow customers outside of your calling area to make free local calls to you
- Auto attendant: Field inbound calls, delivering them to the intended destination
- Queuing: for times when you don’t have the resources to get to the calls
- Voice VPN: Configure private dialing plans for on-net call routing
- Foreign Exchange Station (FXS) lines: Add lines that bypass the IP-PBX for fax, alarms or modems
- Verified and non-verified account codes: Control features and track costs
- Toll Free Numbers: Including Vanity Toll Free
We're Here To Help!
nexMatrix Telecom Inc.
1319 3rd St. South
Nampa, ID 83651
M-F: 7:30am – 5:00pm