Hosted/Cloud PBX Solutions - UCaaS
nexMatrix Telecom offers the most comprehensive Hosted PBX platform on the market today.
Hosted/Cloud PBX Solutions – UCaaS
With all the unified communications features your customers desire, true carrier class reliability, and sophisticated tools to let you manage your business more effectively, no other solution offers comparable value.
It might sound confusing, but it makes your phone system work smarter and faster for less, without loads of expensive on-site equipment and local IT or telephone support. There are lots of other technical steps involved, but we take care of that for you so you can focus on your business.
Many companies are moving to a virtual or hosted PBX, and when on a Hosted PBX it means that you are sharing a single PBX with many companies. nexMatrix offers a Virtual Protel PBX solution. A virtual Protel PBX differs from a hosted PBX because it is a dedicated PBX server on the cloud that you manage and operate much in the same way as a premise-based PBX.
Do you have the right people to manage and run your phone system? If you have an IT department or a “phone guy” on staff then you do. By hosting the Protel PBX at one of our many locations you have better control over the settings which are applied and the speed in which they are applied. Some companies have the means to keep a tight rein on their technical operations department, some do not.
We provide you with a full Protel PBX that is yours alone and managed by nexMatrix Telecom
You get the benefits of enterprise-grade features and functionality without the overhead of on-site equipment
The PBX is completely managed by nexMatrix
Updates and maintenance are covered by nexMatrix, so you don’t have to worry about keeping your system up-to-date
You can have full control of your PBX, or nexMatrix will affect the changes for you
The Cloud based Protel PBX is yours alone and not shared by another company or running on a virtual box
You have unlimited growth potential as your company grows
Hosted Protel PBX versus Protelity Hosted PBX
When hosting off site, you will be enrolled in a service contract for the Protelity PBX or another hosted PBX. Most likely, hosting companies will charge on a per user basis. If your company has 100 employees at $15 per user per month, that’s $1500 a month or $18,000 per year. The cost of a the virtual Protel PBX is much less expensive, much like purchasing a Protel PBX with excellent savings without the need nor the broadband issues of having your PBX on premise.
If you have multiple locations and off-site teleworkers, you’ll findthat a hosted PBX as SaaS (Software as a Service) is your best bet. If your broadband connection goes down, your services continue to operate at your other locations. Ask about down forward services for each number at your locations to a specific phone or other device such as a smartphone.
If you already have a technical staff capable of learning the system and maintaining it, you can easily see the savings. nexMatrix, or one of it’s Partners or VARS can assist your staff in installing and maintaining your off-site Protel PBX.
The on premise version will contain the same functionality as the online hosted version of the Protel PBX. This means that you will not be limited in what your Protel PBX will do and all features and benefits are the same on the virtual Protel PBX as it is with the hosted Protelity PBX, or other hosted PBX solution.
Ongoing Operational Expenses
When it comes time to upgrade hardware it will be up to your company to have the budget to fulfill these obligations when you have your own premise based PBX. Not only are you dealing with the initial hardware expense, but you must also consider expansions, since some PBXs are limited to a number of connections you may need to purchase additional equipment to accommodate adding more connections. With a virtual Protel PBX, you will have the same features and functions without a need to perform a hardware upgrade. Each virtual Protel PBX comes with everything you need to expand easily and quickly.
One of the advantages that a virtual Protel PBX has over an on-site Protel PBX is the deployment factor. When looking to get up and running quickly do you have an experienced staff to do this? If not, you may need to consider using a provider that offers offsite hosting since they will already have everything in place and are trained to know the system settings and configurations inside and out. A nexMatrix Protel PBX Partner or VAR can provide you with everything that’s needed.
nexMatrix provides full support on all virtual Protel PBX and Protel Predictive Dialers. nexMatrix Partners and VARS can provide you with the same support as provided directly and chances are they are in your town or nearby.
- Operator Services
- Directory Assistance
- Full compliance with Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) requirements
- Local Direct Inward Dialing numbers (DIDs)
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Web Hosting, Conferences, Meetings
- Bandwidth-based voice and data pricing, regardless of the number of lines/sessions
- Flexible calling plans for off-net calling
- Manage voice features in the secure, self-serve nexSwitch Portal
- Down Forward when your broadband connection fails
- Automatic call routing/ business continuity failover: Automatically redirect incoming calls to an alternate number
- Click-to-Call and other Integrations
- 99.99 Uptime SLA with Geo-Redundancy
- QoS Monitoring and Alarms
- Voice compression: Make additional simultaneous calls over the same bandwidth
- Virtual DID numbers: Allow customers outside of your calling area to make free local calls to you
- Auto attendant: Field inbound calls, delivering them to the intended destination
- Queuing: for times when you don’t have the resources to get to the calls
- Voice VPN: Configure private dialing plans for on-net call routing
- Foreign Exchange Station (FXS) lines: Add lines that bypass the IP-PBX for fax, alarms or modems
- Verified and non-verified account codes: Control features and track costs
- Toll Free Numbers: Including Vanity Toll Free
We're Here To Help!
nexMatrix Telecom Inc.
1319 3rd St. South
Nampa, ID 83651
M-F: 7:30am – 5:00pm