About the Protel PBX
The Protel PBX is a workhorse of a platform that maximizes network
uptime so you can deliver exceptional communication services.
You get the benefits of a converged network, advanced applications, unprecedented call processing and
telephony features. The Protel PBX is your company’s path to unified communications.
All employees, regardless of working from home, on the road, in a branch office, or at headquarters; will have high-quality unified messaging and conferencing. And you can serve customers better with improved contact center communications and IVRs.
Its all about the Protel PBX, the platform that does it better and easier to interact with! Understanding the Protel PBX starts with you and our Partners. The Protel can serve any size organization – from smaller home office-based companies to enterprise deployments. nexMatrix Telecom does not sell directly to customers. The Protel PBX and Protel Hosted are meant to be installed by IT and Telephony professionals and set up to your exact specifications. Including customizable, easy to use & understanding interfaces for each employee & management level. You get to decide who has access to what features or data on the PBX so that all of your companies communications needs are met.
We have a nation-wide network of trained installers/professionals to meet your needs. Give us a call and we can have one of our Protel professionals help evaluate your needs in as little as 48 hours.
1. Professional Grade Business Communications
2. Sized for Growth
3. Redundant Reliable Communications
Powerful Collaboration for Small, Medium, and Enterprise Businesses
Deliver flexible communications to all employees. Easily and cost-effectively increase communications capacity, adding enhanced capabilities as your business expands. The Protel PBX integrates with the most popular devices such as your iPhone or Android along with software such as the FOP Flash Panel to enhance collaboration. Scale from several to thousands of employees at a single site, across the country and across the world.
Features and Benefits
- Employees collaborate away from the office using iPhones, iPads, Android tablets, and phones. With our dual registration capability, this is made easy.
- Send calls to employees at home, in the office and on the road and still be an extension dial with dual registration.
- As you grow, simply upgrade your software or add new hardware for capacity—keeping your initial investment intact.
- Get complete communications functionality, including a powerful conference bridge, call recording, auto attendants, voice mail, voice-mail-to-email integration, presence, mobile call control, conferencing, and enterprise “spy” features such as whisper listen and barge.
- Take advantage of intelligent failover between sites. Or, for single location deployments, easily add a redundant server.Call center integration between the Protel Predictive Dialer, nexMatrix SIP Trunks, nexMatrix Private Circuits.
- A nexMatrix Telecom partner provides direction based on requirements to correctly implement a Protel PBX in your organization. Or call for a plug and play solution.